Friday 25 May 2018

OLD & YOUNG PEOPLE

OMG, u still keep this! Im so very touched. It actually came from my parents, especially my late father. Credits to them. Tq for sharing and reminding me as Im also getting jaded and sad. So timely, as just this morning, I was given an 'advise' by a so-called 'xpert' who seemed to hold a demeaning view on 'mature and old demography' as if they r worthless. This xpert also 'advises' me on the importance of focusing on 'young people' as a 'targeted demography' for 'branding' exercise. I though that it is our duty to bring together the old and the young together through 'love and compassion' instead of separating and creating a chasm between them. Siew Woei, I needed to see this. The Universe has its own way to heal me (us). Thank you & luv infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...