Saturday 26 January 2013

BE HAPPY.

One often sidelined reason why we go to university is to be..............................HAPPY. Those who used to come up with so many fancy job titles, may be seen as understanting how to reason, but not how to live.

With so many thanks to my dearest students in the Cross-Cultural Design Class. I designed this course about 8 years ago, and has been teaching it for the past 7 years. Beginning this year, I wont be teaching it, because Im going to take a study leave to do my long overdue Phd research. I will dearly miss teaching the course, and the place, Muzium & Galeri Tuanku Fauziah USM.



No comments:

Post a Comment

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA.

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA. Tentang tapak niaga wanita cekal, 'tanah' asal tumpah darah, rumah, pulang k...