Monday 27 August 2012

THE REASON WHY ONE SHOULD BE THANKFUL & FULL OF GRATITUDE

Calm the storm within,
make peace with oneself
 spread it
let it grow
Love amongst those closest to us is one of the best paths 
to return to 
one's true nature (fitrah), 

TO BE
PEACE

They used to be my little babies, now all have grown up or are still growing
Doa for them
The Uncle on the left says,"I remember saving some ciput money to buy you a birthday gift when i was in primary school, spending my first salary on showering you with gifts, watching movies, pampering you, singing for you to make that restless you sleep. You were like
my little baby sister, more than a niece. I remember jumping in joy after hearing your exam result. Now, you are finishing your Phd, facing the ups and down of 'being' wise(in life), not just accumulating your 'knowing'. Being is about submiting and returning to our true nature, our fitrah.....unconditional love, compassion, peace, fair, joy, and enthusiasm (literally being 'in God'), regardless of whatever shits thrown at us. Go and fly high my girl, embrace your hijra. I will always be there as your blessed and proud uncle, ever ready to whack and hack you when the needs arise."
The niece says,"Aws cu .. you brought tears to my eyes. Indeed you are both a brother and an uncle to me. wish I could write as well as you though :D Thank you for being there for me whenever I needed you. I am so blessed to have such a great uncle and brother! love you loads!!!! xxx
And now she has her own beautiful family.
They used to sit on my laps before.
My 'cucus'
My cucu sedara with my sister, Kak Yang (her Tok Mak)
Didi with her baby Tija
The Princess of selamba face
A Rock Atok with his tak makan saman cucu sedara
My future



We take from the past
and borrow from the future
PEACE BE UPON YOU
Eid Mubarak
to all my fb friends and blog readers

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...