Wednesday 6 June 2012

WITNESSING VENUS TRANSIT AND 'MAKING FRIENDS'

Photo credit: Pukul Satu Pagi

I am sooooooooooooo happy today for this awesome event. i have seen venus transit , I got a lot of information and the important thing i met wonderful friends Mr. Lan and Mss El Laila and all members in MGTF ...I really enjoyed.... thank you very much
(Sami Alshameeri)
Lest we forget, making friends (thus creating a positive quantum field) is still one of our most important 'objectives', way beyond 'awards', 'prizes', 'accolades', and other more tangible KPI (Key Performance Indicators) than we can brag through charts, diagrams, statistics, bla, bla, bla.........

'Making friends' is a 'miracle' that most of us have taken for granted, no less similar to the fact that many are oblivious to this spectacular cosmological show.

Thank you Sami Alshameeri for reminding us at the Muzium & Galeri Tuanku Fauziah (MGTF), USM.



3 comments:

  1. I already have seen this post after more than one month...... i was surprised about what you said for my comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. what i had said is the reality of my feeling when i came that day...that day i came from USM Engineering campus to visit MGFT ........I was veeeeeery happy for monitoring Venues transit and knowing new good friends ...I wish to come again for any activities do you have....thank very much....Sami

    ReplyDelete

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA.

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA. Tentang tapak niaga wanita cekal, 'tanah' asal tumpah darah, rumah, pulang k...