Friday 20 June 2014

IN PEACE (DALAM SEJAHTERA)









When I looked at the eyes of my father during his last two weeks on his hospital bed, I saw the 'light of love' with no ego. I recalled sensing similar light and vibe when I was shooting the scenery of Padang Benggali, Seberang Prai, Penang. Invocation of nature has no ego, thus possesses similar loving and peaceful look that embraces one in peace. 

When I looked at my father's body after he was bathed, kissed his forehead, I felt the same, like I was embraced by him in peace. 

Rest in peace, my dear father. I miss you so much. 








Now, I need to embrace my mother's punctured spirit with similar peace.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/17795531/DALAM-SEJAHTERA-%28IN-PEACE%29-%282014%29 


No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...