PEACE PREVAILS

May peace prevails upon all beings on the earth and beyond. You may scroll down to browse the contents of this blog.

Friday, 20 June 2014

IN PEACE (DALAM SEJAHTERA)









When I looked at the eyes of my father during his last two weeks on his hospital bed, I saw the 'light of love' with no ego. I recalled sensing similar light and vibe when I was shooting the scenery of Padang Benggali, Seberang Prai, Penang. Invocation of nature has no ego, thus possesses similar loving and peaceful look that embraces one in peace. 

When I looked at my father's body after he was bathed, kissed his forehead, I felt the same, like I was embraced by him in peace. 

Rest in peace, my dear father. I miss you so much. 








Now, I need to embrace my mother's punctured spirit with similar peace.

https://www.behance.net/gallery/17795531/DALAM-SEJAHTERA-%28IN-PEACE%29-%282014%29 


No comments:

Post a Comment