Sunday 29 April 2012

CLOSER TO THE HEART THAN ANY KPI (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR)

 
"I will always look back with great fondness and gratefulness in my heart those precious 4 years of my life in UNIMAS and it is because of YOU and how you selflessly shared your life with us students...you shared not just your knowledge but ...your LIFE. I had wanted an overseas/US fine art degree but I got more than that in UNIMAS because you taught me more than books and brushes, you taught me about LIFE! This is what I call FIRST CLASS EDUCATION! where no money in this world can buy. You believe in me more than I believe in myself. How I can even begin to thank you!! GOD BLESS YOU, my dear lecturer Hasnul Saidon! You will always be in my prayers :)"

Now, how can I reply such words Helena, except sending my prayers while restraining my eyes from getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA.

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA. Tentang tapak niaga wanita cekal, 'tanah' asal tumpah darah, rumah, pulang k...