PEACE PREVAILS

May peace prevails upon all beings on the earth and beyond. You may scroll down to browse the contents of this blog.

Sunday, 29 April 2012

CLOSER TO THE HEART THAN ANY KPI (KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATOR)

 
"I will always look back with great fondness and gratefulness in my heart those precious 4 years of my life in UNIMAS and it is because of YOU and how you selflessly shared your life with us students...you shared not just your knowledge but ...your LIFE. I had wanted an overseas/US fine art degree but I got more than that in UNIMAS because you taught me more than books and brushes, you taught me about LIFE! This is what I call FIRST CLASS EDUCATION! where no money in this world can buy. You believe in me more than I believe in myself. How I can even begin to thank you!! GOD BLESS YOU, my dear lecturer Hasnul Saidon! You will always be in my prayers :)"

Now, how can I reply such words Helena, except sending my prayers while restraining my eyes from getting wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment