Wednesday 27 April 2011

LET ME HEAR THE SONG ONCE AGAIN




Message from my good ol' buddy, Taufik Abdullah.

"Noi, on a quiet night.....sometime I wish that I can switch on the radio and hear all the song that we use to hear in those day.I mean our song (if I can say that) it's your song.....feel that all those song had probably the main force or power that pushed my brain and heart to stay cool and ....cooler.....just imagine your last live show to Ana and me was way...way back in New York...remember..!!at Gallery Chandan you play live ...but then to a lot of crowd..Someday I'll pay you RM50 just to play Wajah-wajah Rakan seperjuangan..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...