Sunday 24 June 2018

FATHER'S DAY WISH FROM DELLY


Throwback Jun 2015.

"Now you can see how i'd look like if i was a guy lol 😂. Love ya much abah. Thanks for being my H3RO for 23years and i pray for many more years to come. Amin

#love #fathersday #hero"

Adeela Hasnul Jamal


Delly Adeela, tq for the wish and for being my shining star for the past 23 years (that pict btw was taken by my dear sifu Miroslav Rogala in iEAR studios, Troy New York, 23 years ago when I was editing a video piece inspired by your birth).
The rest of u my fb friends, ok now u guys can ketawa. Not hipster k, but hip-hip horey style; not retro, but reteruk. Whahahahhhhhh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...