PEACE PREVAILS

May peace prevails upon all beings on the earth and beyond. You may scroll down to browse the contents of this blog.

Friday, 22 July 2016

SUPPORT YOUNG PEOPLE

I support young people, artists or not. 

My daughters are young people, and none of them call themselves artists. I support them. I have been supporting and teaching university students since 1989. They are young people too. Not all of them became artists. 

Supporting young people has been a part of me for so long like breathing, it seems odd to say it in a proclamative way. 

I suspect, those who are not really living and breathing it may likely make such proclamation. They include those who like to self-pitch as experts in 'young people' and 'young artists' or preach about young people and artists to me. 

Please la.

No comments:

Post a Comment