Monday 29 May 2023

THIS AMANAH CALLED LIFE

"Life is so precious. It is borrowed too. We are the borrowers and the custodians of life, pemegang amanah. Life is a trust, amanah. When the time comes, we have to return it back. We all came from Love & will return back to Love. Thats our true home & abode of peace. 

Every breathing & living moment is so valuable. For us to experience every moment of now, the whole Universe has to be created. The Universe is created for us to exist, to emerge, to experience our life, to witness our story.  Create a beautiful story. Create heaven in our mind, now.

You dont know when life gonna be taken away from you. All of us will face death, like it or not. Maybe today, maybe another 50 years. I hope all of us are ready. Im ready. Sometimes I felt as if death was sitting next to me. Sometimes I felt like it was actually my late father, reminded me of how precious life is; reminded me to always be prepared to go home, to return to our beautiful abode. We should be thankful for every moment of breathing & living. 

Tq for allowing me to share my story. I am healthy, will stay healthy & insyaAllah will enjoy a long meaningful life experience. I doa that for all of you too."

Kebunjiwahalus, May 2023.


No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...