Tuesday 23 May 2023

I AM, WE ARE...

I AM.....

WE ARE.....

Whatever we chose to put after these 2 phrases, our brain will tell our body to obey, follow through and be. The Universe will conspire to turn it into physical reality. Upon constant repetition, focus with intention & attention, that 'I am' & 'we are' that we have chosen to repeat, will manifest physically. Its not just auto suggestion, its doa. Affirmation. It has been argued that our mental-emotional state is more powerful than the so-called objective measurable reality. Our mental-emotional state dictates our physical experience, including our body.

During one dark moment in a hospital, I took a slow deep breath with a deep sense of grattitude in my heart for all the blessings in my life, hold my breath while feeling totally healthy, happy and a deep sense love to these 4 beautiful women, exhaled while seeing in my mind myself enjoying precious time with them. I told myself to be what I want my script to be. I felt a sense of relief. Alhamdulillah.

Then, everytime my mind goes into negative overthinking mode, creating worse case scenario to be followed by sadness, depression & anxiety in my heart, I will stop that by taking a deep breath & 'be' what I wanna be by using the phrase I am. 

I am healthy. I am healed, fully cured. I am happy. I am thankful. I am full of love, spilling those abundant love to my wife, daughters, the world. Then I proclaim, 'We are healthy, happy, thankful, full of love, spilling those wherever we go. 

Yesterday, I was. Now, I am what I chose to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...