Wednesday 24 May 2023

THE GIFT OF DOA

The best place to be is in someone's prayer or doa. Doa is a precious gift, way beyond anything measurable. It returns us to our interconnected beingness, to our shared quantum field. It is how our good energies entangle to manifest our collective beingness. We came from the same spiritual ocean of love. We may be veiled from that awareness, thinking that each of us is some kind of different water in separate cups that come in myriads of form. We usually think in terms of that cups, not so much as the spiritial ocean. We got caught up in the illusion of separateness. We became the slave of ego, the root of mental & emotional sickness. 

Be love & loved. Love is our true state of beingness. Love is manifested through us. One of which is in a form of doa.

I am very thankful for all the prayers/doas. I read them again & again to remind myself of how lucky I am. Also to remind myself to value & choose life, health & happiness. I hope we all do. 

To those who checked on my health, asked about my beingness, visited me at home or during my hospitalized time, whatsaped, posted wishes on my insta or dm me, gave me flowers, kagen water, herbal water, air penawar, air zam-zam from Mekah, posted me special herbs, madu lebah, madu kelulut, organic eggs, goat milk, kurma, those who shared health tips, diet tips, resources, those who gave me encouragement & advice including spiritual ones, those who prayed for me when they were in front of Kaabah in Mekah..... I cant thank you all enough. I return your doa with so much grattitude. May all of you be in Grace & Blessing of Allah. Alhamdulillah, the treatment is going well, the unbearable tumor pain was gone. I feel healthy. InsyaAllah I will be & stay healthy. 

TQ @rozanasbatik @delly.adeela @amirahasnul @aininahasnul for being the light during my darkest time.












No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...