Sunday 21 May 2023

BYE BYE OLD FRIEND

 






Dear old friend, MGTF USM @mgtfusm & its beautiful surrounding. I have done my best. I have enjoyed the ride & experience. I have been so lucky to work in such a beautiful building & campus. Now its time for me to let u go. Thank you for teaching me so many meaningful lessons, good, bad, in between. I am very thankful for all the lessons. You have taught me so much. I will cherish all the memories for the rest of my life. I pray that you will continue to b an awesome & safe experiential place for your visitors to fall in love with learning & knowledge, driven by love & compassion. I will visit you from time to time, my old friend. 

Im moving on, from the potential prison & enslavement of my own mind & emotion.....- of my job, title, duty, career, profession, role, function, task, rank, position, salary, competition, race, comparison, key performance indicators, measurable tangible achievement & success, perpetual material gains & income generation, name, prestige, image, etc. The prison of ego and personhood can be so seducing, numbing & comfortable, one may not wanna escape even if the gates are wide open. In fact, even if the prison is intoxicating. Well, at least not until one is hit by a manifested test & jolted by an invitation to die.

Im moving on to stay alive, to b healthy, happy & thankful. 

Good luck my old friend. See u when I see u.


#InapIlmu #KuantumNusantara #SpiritualEcology #petakosmodiri #TasbihSungaiSedim #keDIAMaMAN #senafassenadi #multiversity #didikjiwahalus #gemaBELAS #HatiCelik #AwakenedHeart #traditionalliving #experientiallearning #LearnerInResidence #sedimriverHoliday #artscience #wellness #mindfulness #meditation #highervibration #quantumhealing #naturalhealing #soundhealing #cosmology #lovecompassion



No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...