Sunday 31 May 2015

MATRIX 2015 UMS

Dikongsi di sini beberapa projek pelajar tahun akhir UMS yg dipamerkan dlm MATRIX baru-baru ini. Tahniah semua!!!

(Shared here are several projects by thr final year students of UMS exhibited in the recent MATRIX.)


CATAN HIDUP / LIVING PAINTING (Part 2)
"Habitat", a beautiful and soothing painting with video projection by Suma Azri Suhumi (UMS, 2015). Awesome! 

As I have been envisioning this in my mind for quite some time, I stumbled upon this student's work. He thanked me for my 'Hijab Pelukis', I thanked him for cleansing my toxic eyes. Chanteeek encounter.



"Above the head"(2015) oil paint on canvas, by Teo Thuan Hong (UMS). Digitally-retouched by Kebun Jiwa Halus, with permission.


"Tangkal" (2015), Mohamad Rais Rashdan (UMS).

"Azimat Jerangau"(2015), re-interpretation of Bayu Utomo Radjikin's, by Mohamad Rais Rushdan (UMS).

Another drawing by Rais.

Ceramic installation by Wanny Shamsuddin

Paintings of cats by Amran Udi.

D.I.Y holographic video on ocean preservation by Jay Igath. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...