Sunday 11 March 2018

THE OVERATED ANGER

Anger has been too overated (and celebrated, staged even). I know, I've been there. I had lots of angers, many still lingering. My father's passing woke me up. 

Yes, we can b angry. But we need to b wise in channeling and healing our anger into proactive actions, not mere reactions (aksi, bukan hanya riaksi & riak je). Or else, its gonna poison us till we become so sick and our world become so dark. 

Tq Iskandar Syah Ismail aka Dr Bubbles, for sharing this in ur fb.



https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/inspired-life/wp/2018/03/05/our-anger-is-poisoning-us-heres-what-i-learned-after-my-son-died/?utm_term=.9ef30a8c4fb3

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...