Thursday 8 February 2024

WAL-ASRI - IN THE NAME OF TIME


 

WAL ASRI

In the name of time. 

Why time, not space?

First, there must b light. Allah creates light. Energy field. The quantum field of infinite possibilities. Light allows consciousness to emerge. We are the conscious witness. Consciousness creates the experience of time. Time creates the experience of space. Different stage of brain waves or consciousness, creates different experience of time and space. I stop here before I injure people's brains. 

I felt like 1993 is just yesterday. Or a moment ago. In fact, sometimes, now. Concurrent. As I recall, it appears in the speed of light.

This very special work was initially inspired by the birth of my first daughter Adeela. Also the sacrify of my wife Rozana. It was fueled by my experience in the USA, my readings of several books especially the kuliyah of Sheikh Abdul Qadir AlJilani. But more than just a work, it has allowed me to peek into timelessness. Eternity. Infinity. Fractal. Also symmetry, geometry, cycle, encircling, pathways and many more. After 30 years, Im still researching and pursuing these topics. It has led me to so many beautiful, uplifting & inspiring awe moments. I've shared few through my creative works & writings. When I engaged, I felt  like losing my small self in the infinite field of wisdom. Linear sense of time dissolved. There is only now. In such nowness, beyond low vibration mind or thinking, beyond ego, beyond the illusive self or identity, there are boundless bliss, beauty, love, compassion. There is no sickness. 

Interesting that I had to reconstruct this particular work at this stage of my life, as im facing cancer. The mental, emotional and physical pains were at times unbearable. Yet, I needed to walk through them, and complete this work. There's certainly a much higher force at work. I have to walk the path, not just know the path. As if im in a time warp teaching my old self the meaning of good (hasnul) and beauty (jamal). As if the old self is dissolving to allow a new version to unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...