Wednesday 25 December 2019

FROM A FLOWER NAMED SABINA AROKIAM.



"It was a very special day for me, and also our men and our friends from the US sir. Thank you for your time, your invaluable scolding, your advice, your stories, your listening, your spirit. I am blessed to have the 'berkat' of having someone like you in my life. Someone who's presence envelopes and makes me feel at home... safe, someone I can trust because he is not afraid to be himself and share of himself so fully, sincerely, authentically, lovingly... Uncensored. Please don't change. In a world of politically correct, your honesty and transparency is a breath of fresh air.

Despite all that you have gone through... You have the courage to be an idealist, a seeker of truth, a connaseur of love and life... Balancing between two worlds... One feet in the flowing river and the other one in the mud where the real alchemy lies. I pray for your health in the most wholesome sense of the word. Semoga panjang umur dan sihat walafiat. May you touch as many hearts as possible... The way you have touched and expanded ours...and may it ripple and touch the infinite heart of hearts in all hearts.

Thank you for seeing right through and calling my weakness out...Thank you for helping me see it in an empowering way... Thank you for your blessings... Felt in a myriad of ways beyond space and time... Thank you for your call to fitrah. May this message reverberate and resonate in your work with young and old alike. I feel the gates of my heart...has opened a little bit more today. Thank you for co-creating memories  worth reminiscening and realities worth living ❤"

Sabina Arokiam

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...