Friday 15 May 2020

FROM MAIZOL

I have 3 great teachers in my wonderful life.
Dedicated to:
Thanks to my dad: Bahar Arus being my 39 years as my mentor in this field, who guided me all the day, support me to become artist, educator and designer. Thanks pop. Do not stop be as my mentor.

Not to forget to my beloved SIFOO, Kebun Jiwa Halus (prof Hasnul J.S) with my full respect and most memorable thick and thin experiences with you sir when i was green and empty spaces.Guided me with your full guidances and fill the blank with colorful energy. You taught me to become multitasking (flow like a water metaphor) that really absorb me as what has turned me today. You are my live encyclopedia. Thank you sir.

Last but not least, Prof Fauzan Omar......you are the coolest old man with young in heart. Thank you with your strong advice and guided me to be good artist and person.

May Allah swt giving you guys a good health and prosperity.
Terima kasih cikgu.

-maizul-
  2016




1 comment:

  1. Numpang promo ya gan
    kami dari agen judi terpercaya, 100% tanpa robot, dengan bonus rollingan 0.3% dan refferal 10% segera di coba keberuntungan agan bersama dengan kami ditunggu ya di dewapk^^^ ;) ;) :*

    ReplyDelete

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...