Tuesday 4 February 2020

LIVE TO SERVE


On a quantum level, we r all connected. Our limited range of consciousness, our attachment to the physical illusion of seperateness and our fetish obsession with labeling, are the sources of disconnection. Some clise labelings & fancy adjectives can mislead. They can also be symtoms of arrogance, and ignorance too.



My mom once told me that she always pray that I would be 'berguna utk masyarakat' (useful to the society). I tried to persuade her to change it to 'kaya' (rich) but she didnt agree. Even the primary school that I went to has a motto that says "Live to Serve". My late father taught at the same school. He epitomizes the motto, live in the service for others.

Let those whom I have served for the past 26 years, especially my beloved students, pass their judgment. They can give their testimonies way much better than me.

Please la, duhai budak2 & makhluk2 baru nak up.



https://hasnulsaidon.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-letter-from-adelyn.html?m=0


1 comment:

  1. Numpang promo ya gan
    kami dari agen judi terpercaya, 100% tanpa robot, dengan bonus rollingan 0.3% dan refferal 10% segera di coba keberuntungan agan bersama dengan kami ditunggu ya di dewapk^^^ ;) ;) :*

    ReplyDelete

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...