Tuesday, 4 February 2020

LIVE TO SERVE


On a quantum level, we r all connected. Our limited range of consciousness, our attachment to the physical illusion of seperateness and our fetish obsession with labeling, are the sources of disconnection. Some clise labelings & fancy adjectives can mislead. They can also be symtoms of arrogance, and ignorance too.



My mom once told me that she always pray that I would be 'berguna utk masyarakat' (useful to the society). I tried to persuade her to change it to 'kaya' (rich) but she didnt agree. Even the primary school that I went to has a motto that says "Live to Serve". My late father taught at the same school. He epitomizes the motto, live in the service for others.

Let those whom I have served for the past 26 years, especially my beloved students, pass their judgment. They can give their testimonies way much better than me.

Please la, duhai budak2 & makhluk2 baru nak up.



https://hasnulsaidon.blogspot.com/2020/01/a-letter-from-adelyn.html?m=0


1 comment:

  1. Numpang promo ya gan
    kami dari agen judi terpercaya, 100% tanpa robot, dengan bonus rollingan 0.3% dan refferal 10% segera di coba keberuntungan agan bersama dengan kami ditunggu ya di dewapk^^^ ;) ;) :*

    ReplyDelete

BOLEH KE SUKAT NILAI SENI, BUDAYA DAN WARISAN DGN PEMBARIS LURUS?

 Susul tulisan brader Naser Baharuddin "Adakah subjek seni boleh bantu ranking universiti". Throwback 27 Jun 2013 Oditorium Balai ...