Thursday 26 September 2019

"THIS GUY" FROM MUHAIMIN



"This guy almost kick me out of the class in my first ever class with him.
.
As my degree journey begin with me changing course from management to New media design and technology.
.
I entered the semester late and my first class was with him.
.
It wasn't the best day for me to be in that class as he is scolding the student in the class cause they probably didn't do what he told them to.
.
And he ended up scolding me for being there, wearing a baseball cap and looking at him confuse thinking what on earth is going on.
.
Haha what a memory
.
I had no idea who this guy this was at that time.
.
And i was confused for the whole week.
.
Till later that i realized Professor Hasnul is the Father of New Media Design And Technology.
.
I studied a lot about him indirectly and amaze by his work and starting to understand the character that he has.
.
I have nothing but mad respect to him.
.
Matter in fact, I use a lot of storytelling in my work and as it is also called narrative. guess what this is the guy who made me understand about it.
.
A person who when you talk to, youll realized the level of knowledge that he has is way beyond what you can think.
.
After almost 4 years of graduating .
.
Today i was lucky enough to stumble upon him.
.
And i was really touched because someone like him still remember my name.
.
Whats more insane is that he followed me on Instagram and know exactly what im doing now.
.
Just imagine how proud and happy I am to know that.
.
I am happy that the value that I am trying to give to people understood by a person like him and that support means a lot.
.
As amazing as he can be, he ended up sharing some thoughts about my field digital marketing.
.
And talked about the differences between Internet and Inner-Net and how to connect them together.
.
He even shared with me the pillars of Inner-Net that i can use for my work.
.
Spontaneously i gave my focus on that cause it relates a lot with human behaviour.
.
Which is my favourite topic when it comes to Selling.
.
iIll share that knowledge to you guys later.
.
Trust me, it is GOLD !!
.
So blessed to meet him today and didn't expect to be able to learned more from him.
.
its about respecting people and being ready to learn at anytime.
.
Knowledge is everywhere.
.
Tell me if you guys ever heard of Inner- Net and what do you think about it."

Muhaimin Mohammad


All from Allah, and we keep borrowing credits as well as tumpang prasan je. 

1 comment:

  1. ayo daftarkan diri anda di 4g3n365*c0m :D
    WA : +85587781483

    ReplyDelete

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...