Tuesday 16 February 2016

LETTER TO MY LOWER MIND

LETTER TO MY LOWER MIND

My dear lower mind, 
You have been the port of ego with a narrow perspective on self, others and life, making me see myself as totally independent and separated or different than others including Nature and the universe; making me feel that I am in a constant war, competition, resistance and fear of anything perceived as threatening both my personal & collective ego; making me easily agitated, angry, unsettled. But wait, not only me, but all those me, me, me.....out there. 

Im aware of you now, you cant hide anymore. 

My dear lower mind,
Ya, you may hijack my brain to conjure an idea, a concept, a thinking, clever, smart and brilliant. Yet it cannot solve the destructive sway of you my lower mind if it is not driven by my higher mind. A thought driven by a lower mind is destructive.

So my dear lower mind, excuse me. 

I am awake, now. I am making u & others under your spell, transparent. 
As u r becoming more transparent, my higher mind is increasingly unveiled. 

I am bathing in the light of
love, compassion, emphaty, honesty, sincerity, gratitude, acceptance, tolerance, joy, connectedness, oneness, wholeness, egoless, selfless.

I am free and in peace. 

SALAM.


No comments:

Post a Comment

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA.

BALADA MENARA CONDONG & WIRAWATI YG DIPINGGIR LUPA. Tentang tapak niaga wanita cekal, 'tanah' asal tumpah darah, rumah, pulang k...