Saturday 27 June 2015

ONLY KINABALU KNOWS

Only Kinabalu, and those who submit to its vistas, knows. My heart weeps as I revisit my first encounter with you dear Kinabalu. 

You humbled my friends and I with your majesty and beauty beyond words. You tested us with your terrains. Most of all, you unveiled and introduced to us your true heroes - your mountain guides. 

Al-Fatihah for my fellow climbers Allahyarham Roskang and Zaki.

To dearest mountain guides who perished during the recent earthquake, RIP. You may roam free in Kinabalu, guiding the hearts of future climbers, to respect and honor your ancestors' home.









No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...