Tuesday, 28 September 2021

SPICES - Interactive Gallery for Medical Sciences USM



For the past 2 months, I have been working on this with a team of doctors from the School of Medical Sciences, USM Kubang Kerian. It has been a mind-blowing learning xperience for me. I feel like a young kid discovering a new field to xplore. It reminded me of my childhood ambition to b a doctor. Now I fully appreciate why Allah had given a different path for me. Yet, He granted me with this rare opportunity to b humbled by the science of human body - the best of creation. The team led by Prof Norhayati, thankfully, has been very pro-active in working with me. I also have a small team of designers & researchers at MGTF USM to help me. We hope to come up with an engaging learning space for our aspiring future doctors, USM & beyond. Kirim doa.

#asmartscience #artscience

#inapilmu #kuantumnusantara #spicesusm

#SpicesInteractiveGalleryForMedicalSciencesUSM #USMartTeam










No comments:

Post a Comment

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN Apa yang tersurat di wajah mungkin tak sama denga apa yang dibaca oleh ECG. Ini yang diterokai oleh Yang Yu Xin. Dia...