Wednesday, 3 January 2024

A DARK PLACE, & LIGHT.


To those who's hearts were called to @ap.artgallery on the nights of 20 & 21 October, I send my doa. 

That u will be able to stay calm despite whatever challenges life is throwing at you. That you may stay in peace, love & compassion, to unveil your own light, whenever u have to face darkness within. Those two nights were meant to be, all of you were meant to b there with me to experience what I hope, a special moment. Every word, visual, song, music, sound, smell was meant to manifest as it was. Alhamdulillah.

Tq @rozanasbatik for your undying love & persistent bickering, your caring advice, your healing touch, your stubbornness & persistence in making sure that I stay in this healing pathway. To @delly.adeela @amirahasnul & @aininahasnul my beautiful princesses for being my light upon light, especially during darkness. Tq to @anderson.ee.1 for your trust, creative insights, crude-show-no-pitty authentic support, your iron-man urut & constant reminder for me to drink lots of water. Tq to @nazura_rahime & @fauzeenasir for the honor to share my collab work, to your wonderful team at @ap.artgallery , and to @afza.nizam and his technical team from @mgtfusm who have always been by my side in so many occassions. 

I am blessed. I am so grateful. I am healed. I am breathing and alive.

For video experience, click here

https://youtu.be/UpgQuMXwGog?si=TXzTzaVr4PJBYFVM


No comments:

Post a Comment

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN Apa yang tersurat di wajah mungkin tak sama denga apa yang dibaca oleh ECG. Ini yang diterokai oleh Yang Yu Xin. Dia...