Tuesday, 23 May 2023

I AM, WE ARE...

I AM.....

WE ARE.....

Whatever we chose to put after these 2 phrases, our brain will tell our body to obey, follow through and be. The Universe will conspire to turn it into physical reality. Upon constant repetition, focus with intention & attention, that 'I am' & 'we are' that we have chosen to repeat, will manifest physically. Its not just auto suggestion, its doa. Affirmation. It has been argued that our mental-emotional state is more powerful than the so-called objective measurable reality. Our mental-emotional state dictates our physical experience, including our body.

During one dark moment in a hospital, I took a slow deep breath with a deep sense of grattitude in my heart for all the blessings in my life, hold my breath while feeling totally healthy, happy and a deep sense love to these 4 beautiful women, exhaled while seeing in my mind myself enjoying precious time with them. I told myself to be what I want my script to be. I felt a sense of relief. Alhamdulillah.

Then, everytime my mind goes into negative overthinking mode, creating worse case scenario to be followed by sadness, depression & anxiety in my heart, I will stop that by taking a deep breath & 'be' what I wanna be by using the phrase I am. 

I am healthy. I am healed, fully cured. I am happy. I am thankful. I am full of love, spilling those abundant love to my wife, daughters, the world. Then I proclaim, 'We are healthy, happy, thankful, full of love, spilling those wherever we go. 

Yesterday, I was. Now, I am what I chose to be.




No comments:

Post a Comment

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN Apa yang tersurat di wajah mungkin tak sama denga apa yang dibaca oleh ECG. Ini yang diterokai oleh Yang Yu Xin. Dia...