Sunday, 21 May 2023

BYE BYE OLD FRIEND

 






Dear old friend, MGTF USM @mgtfusm & its beautiful surrounding. I have done my best. I have enjoyed the ride & experience. I have been so lucky to work in such a beautiful building & campus. Now its time for me to let u go. Thank you for teaching me so many meaningful lessons, good, bad, in between. I am very thankful for all the lessons. You have taught me so much. I will cherish all the memories for the rest of my life. I pray that you will continue to b an awesome & safe experiential place for your visitors to fall in love with learning & knowledge, driven by love & compassion. I will visit you from time to time, my old friend. 

Im moving on, from the potential prison & enslavement of my own mind & emotion.....- of my job, title, duty, career, profession, role, function, task, rank, position, salary, competition, race, comparison, key performance indicators, measurable tangible achievement & success, perpetual material gains & income generation, name, prestige, image, etc. The prison of ego and personhood can be so seducing, numbing & comfortable, one may not wanna escape even if the gates are wide open. In fact, even if the prison is intoxicating. Well, at least not until one is hit by a manifested test & jolted by an invitation to die.

Im moving on to stay alive, to b healthy, happy & thankful. 

Good luck my old friend. See u when I see u.


#InapIlmu #KuantumNusantara #SpiritualEcology #petakosmodiri #TasbihSungaiSedim #keDIAMaMAN #senafassenadi #multiversity #didikjiwahalus #gemaBELAS #HatiCelik #AwakenedHeart #traditionalliving #experientiallearning #LearnerInResidence #sedimriverHoliday #artscience #wellness #mindfulness #meditation #highervibration #quantumhealing #naturalhealing #soundhealing #cosmology #lovecompassion



No comments:

Post a Comment

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN

DEKAT DI JANTUNG YU XIN Apa yang tersurat di wajah mungkin tak sama denga apa yang dibaca oleh ECG. Ini yang diterokai oleh Yang Yu Xin. Dia...