Tuesday 28 September 2021

SPICES - Interactive Gallery for Medical Sciences USM



For the past 2 months, I have been working on this with a team of doctors from the School of Medical Sciences, USM Kubang Kerian. It has been a mind-blowing learning xperience for me. I feel like a young kid discovering a new field to xplore. It reminded me of my childhood ambition to b a doctor. Now I fully appreciate why Allah had given a different path for me. Yet, He granted me with this rare opportunity to b humbled by the science of human body - the best of creation. The team led by Prof Norhayati, thankfully, has been very pro-active in working with me. I also have a small team of designers & researchers at MGTF USM to help me. We hope to come up with an engaging learning space for our aspiring future doctors, USM & beyond. Kirim doa.

#asmartscience #artscience

#inapilmu #kuantumnusantara #spicesusm

#SpicesInteractiveGalleryForMedicalSciencesUSM #USMartTeam










No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...