Saturday 12 March 2022

EXPLORING TRADITIONAL COSMOLOGY






Exploring traditional cosmology from the language of quantum, sustainability, wellness, mental health and healing. So much more to unveil and be inspired by. Tq for allowing me to share my passion. I have been exploring such angle since my college days in the USA in 1990s. For the past 6 to 8 years, I've been trying to embark on this angle in a much more sustained manner, leaving behind some unnecessary baggages that I used to be obsessed with before. Alhamdulillah, it has helped me to face my personal pains calmly, to b in silence, to b in tune with my innernet, to b able to gain clarity, which in turn has also helped me to perform my multifaceted duties in a more meaningful manner. Ya, some people have somehow simply disappeared from my magnetic field, but new ones have emerged and gravitated towards what Ive been exploring.  Salam buat @andysiti @arjalee @mr.gahara @eijamohdyusoff @blingbossschool . Tq for visiting and experiencing, though briefly, my beloved research, practice, living & being site @rumahtokcu . I offer all of u my doas. 


Full video at Hasnul Saidon 

https://youtu.be/e_Pe1emqnAI

No comments:

Post a Comment

DENAI PULIH

Tidak semua tentang rawatan, pemulihan dan penyembuhan itu bergantung pd sains perubatan semata-mata, atau ilmu yg bersifat empirikal sj. Ia...